Terms & conditions
THE POSSESSION OF A JURASSIC KINGDOM TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW BY WELI CREATIVE AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
- These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the Jurassic Kingdom website – jurassickingdom.uk
- All tickets once purchased are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Any tickets once purchased which have a discount code attached cannot have the discount added retrospectively
- Visitors must arrive within their allocated hour time slot
- The route is accessible to wheelchair users and to pushchairs
- Dress for a day outdoors in a park environment. Visitors are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear. There are no cloakroom facilities at the venue, so visitors will not be able to store bags or large items. Children’s scooters, skates and bicycles are not permitted on site
- Jurassic Kingdom will be open no matter what the weather is like, but if the weather is extremely bad, a decision to close for the evening will be made the night before
- Ticket holders, please present your full printed ticket to the stewards at the entrance on arrival
- Tickets for the event do not include other attractions that may be onsite, these must be purchased separately online or on the day at the event.
- VR Game ticket holders must arrive at the VR Game Chalet during their allocated hourly slot
- Visitors agree to the use of any photographs or video footage taken of them at the event for promotional and marketing purposes
- NO alcohol is permitted to be taken into the event
- Private sound systems, illegal substances, legal highs, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, and any other item, which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted onto the event site
- Please respect the park and use the bins provided and help top keep the environment clean and tidy
- No animals will be admitted to the event site, except guide and hearing dogs
- Jurassic Kingdom is suitable for children of all ages
- Children aged 2 and under enter free and do not need a ticket to. Child tickets are for children aged 3 – 16 years. Children aged 2 and under enter free and do not need a ticket
- Visitors aged under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Official merchandise is only event merchandise on sale inside the event site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the event without written permission
- In the event of cancellation of the event on any day, customers will be offered another day to visit the event
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued should you lose or damage them. Keep your tickets safe, print them and bring them with you.
- You may not resell tickets. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket prior to or within the event site under any circumstances.
- Photography & filming at the event is permitted and feel free to post onto social media and promote the event
- There will be limited onsite parking available at Osterley Park in London which is charged separately and available on a first come first served basis
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event site.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
Thank you for reading and adhering to the terms and conditions and we look forward to welcoming you to a wonderful day out at Jurassic Kingdom.