Terms & conditions
THE POSSESSION OF A JURASSIC KINGDOM TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW BY WELI CREATIVE AND IMPLIES AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO ACCEPT THEM.
- These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the Jurassic Kingdom website – jurassickingdom.uk
- All tickets once purchased are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Any tickets once purchased which have a discount code attached cannot have the discount added retrospectively
- Visitors must arrive within their allocated hour time slot
- The route is accessible to wheelchair users and to pushchairs
- Dress for a day outdoors in a park environment. Visitors are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear. There are no cloakroom facilities at the venue, so visitors will not be able to store bags or large items. Children’s scooters, skates and bicycles are not permitted on site
- Jurassic Kingdom will be open no matter what the weather is like, but if the weather is extremely bad, a decision to close for the evening will be made the night before
- Ticket holders, please present your full printed ticket to the stewards at the entrance on arrival
- Tickets for the event do not include other attractions that may be onsite, these must be purchased separately online or on the day at the event.
- VR Game ticket holders must arrive at the VR Game Chalet during their allocated hourly slot
- Visitors agree to the use of any photographs or video footage taken of them at the event for promotional and marketing purposes
- NO alcohol is permitted to be taken into the event
- Private sound systems, illegal substances, legal highs, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, and any other item, which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted onto the event site
- Please respect the park and use the bins provided and help top keep the environment clean and tidy
- No animals will be admitted to the event site, except guide and hearing dogs
- Jurassic Kingdom is suitable for children of all ages
- Children aged 2 and under enter free and do not need a ticket to. Child tickets are for children aged 3 – 16 years. Children aged 2 and under enter free and do not need a ticket
- Visitors aged under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Official merchandise is only event merchandise on sale inside the event site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the event without written permission
- In the event of cancellation of the event on any day, customers will be offered another day to visit the event
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued should you lose or damage them. Keep your tickets safe, print them and bring them with you.
- You may not resell tickets. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to resell a ticket prior to or within the event site under any circumstances.
- Photography & filming at the event is permitted and feel free to post onto social media and promote the event
- There will be limited onsite parking available at Osterley Park in London which is charged separately and available on a first come first served basis
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event site.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
Thank you for reading and adhering to the terms and conditions and we look forward to welcoming you to a wonderful day out at Jurassic Kingdom.
Jurassic Kingdom – Tweet To Win Competition
The Promoter of the Promotion is Weli Creative, Suite 3, Beatty House, Admirals Way, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9UF (“the Promoter”).
- This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Weli Creative or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- The Promotion starts at 10am (GMT) on Saturday 20th May 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (GMT) on Thursday 25th May 2017.
- The Promotion is featured on Twitter. To enter on Twitter you must tweet a photo of you and a dinosaur (of any kind) using #JurassicKingdom.
- Entries must be received before 11.59pm (GMT) on Saturday 20th May 2017. Entries received after this date and time will not be valid.
- There will be five winners who will be selected at random by an independent third party on Friday 26th May 2017 from all of the entries on Twitter. The winner will be contacted after the draw on Friday 26th May 2017 via Twitter.
- The winners will receive one family ticket, permitting the entry of two adults and two children (under 16). The ticket can be redeemed once, and used for entry on one date throughout the period of the event taking place (26th May – 4th June).
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours of its first attempt at contact, or the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select another winner from the entries on Twitter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The decision of the Promoter or the independent third party regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- For details of the winners, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Banana Kick, The Engine Room Unit C5-C6, Graingers Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS12 1AH within 28 days following the closing date of the prize draw.
- Ticket Terms and Conditions apply. Please see website for details.